Andrey Alexandrov heads the firm's Employment and Immigration practice. Prior to joining KP in 2008, Andrey Alexandrov served as a legal adviser at the Legal and International Legal Affairs Directorate with the State Commission on Information Security.
Andrey has significant experience in social security matters, structuring of employment contracts in the context of large international groups, monitoring of compliance with employment, anti-discrimination among others. Additionally, he is highly regarded for his impeccable skills in employment litigation on matters ranging from professional injuries to mass dismissal.
- Sofia University (LLM, 2005)
- Ph.D. in Labor and Social Security Law (2011)
- Two-session internship at the University of Hamburg, Germany (2003/2004)
- International Bar Association
- Guest lecturer at the Academy of the Ministry of Interior, Security Department (2006-2008)
- Guest lecturer at the Institute for Public Administration and European Integration (2006-2008)
- Guest lecturer at the International Foundation „St. Cyril and St. Methodius” (2007)
- Part-time assistant in labor law at the Law Faculty of Sofia University (2011- 2015)
- Chief Assistant in labor law at the Institute for the State and the Law (ISL) - Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (2016-present)
- Associate Professor in labour law and social security at the Institute for the State and the Law (ISL) - Bulgarian Academy of Sciences