Andrey Alexandrov heads the firm's Employment and Immigration practice. Prior to joining KP in 2008, Andrey Alexandrov served as a legal adviser at the Legal and International Legal Affairs Directorate with the State Commission on Information Security.
Andrey has significant experience in social security matters, structuring of employment contracts in the context of large international groups, monitoring of compliance with employment, anti-discrimination among others. Additionally, he is highly regarded for his impeccable skills in employment litigation on matters ranging from professional injuries to mass dismissal.
- Sofia University (LLM, 2005)
- Ph.D. in Labor and Social Security Law (2011)
- Two-session internship at the University of Hamburg, Germany (2003/2004)
- International Bar Association
- Guest lecturer, Academy of the Ministry of Interior, Security Department (2006-2008)
- Guest lecturer, Institute for Public Administration and European Integration (2006-2008)
- Guest lecturer, International Foundation „St. Cyril and St. Methodius” (2007)
- Assistant in labour law, Faculty of Law, Sofia University (2011- 2015)
- Associate Professor in labour law and social security, Institute for the State and the Law (ISL) - Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (2016-present)